Track and Field
The renderings pictured below were provided by Rhinebeck Architecture and Weston & Sampson.
In order to download PDFs, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free at Adobe's Website
Athletic Field Surfacing
- Overview of July 6, 2016 public forum to discuss turf options
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions such as:
- What is the scope of the Capital Project?
- Where will the money come from?
- How does this project improve and support education at HCSD?
- How will grade reorganization lead to program improvements?
- Why reorganize grades and consolidate schools?
- Why is the district proposing a Capital Project at this time?
- How much construction is required to reorganize grades?
- What if enrollment starts to increase again? Would the district be equipped to handle that with just two buildings?
- How (and when) would this project impact specific age groups of students?
- Will grade levels still be reorganized if the project does not pass?
- When would the work take place?
- How will grade reorganization affect school staff?
- How will grade reorganization affect transportation?
- How does this project improve safety and security?
- Why build a new track and football/soccer field and add a baseball field?
- What would happen to JLE if it is sold?
- How much planning went into this project?
- What happens if the Capital Project does not pass?
- Frequently Asked Questions and answers from the Superintendent and Board members
- (FAQ last updated on February 2, 2016.)
- Send a private message to the Hudson City School District Facebook page
- Contact Superintendent Maria Suttmeier at 828-4360 Ext. 2101, or send an email to email@example.com (please include "Capital Project" in the subject line)
- Submit a question here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/33FPRQX
(Last updated on July 29, 2016)